To protect the health and safety of our community while still giving people the opportunity to gather in person, the Walk for Wellness House will take place at various times and locations throughout the day on May 2, 2021.
Walk registrants will commit to walking 1 mile (or a 10 Step Walk) during pre-reserved time slots at the following locations:
- Walk at Wellness House (131 N. County Line Road, Hinsdale) - 100 people per 1/2 hour, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Walk the Woods (Forest Preserves in Cook and DuPage) - 50 people per hour, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Walk Your Way (any location you choose)
Forest Preserve Locations include:
- Hidden Lake (Downers Grove)
- Greene Valley (Naperville)
- Spring Creek Reservoir (Bloomingdale)
- Herrick Lake (Wheaton)
- Bemis Woods-South (LaGrange)
- Dan Ryan Woods (Chicago-South Side)
- Thatcher Woods (Oak Park)
- Busse Woods (Schaumburg)
Together, Let’s Walk 3,000 Miles!
STEP 1: GET READY! Click REGISTER above to join or form a team (or participate on your own) and start fundraising!
STEP 2: GET SET! Reserve the time and location where you will be walking at https://walk21timereservations.eventbrite.com
STEP 3: GO! Complete your 1 mile or 10 Step Walk at your pre-reserved location and time slot on May 2, 2021! Volunteers will be there to cheer you on and take pictures.
T-shirt distribution will occur via curbside pick-up from Wellness House in Hinsdale during the last week in April 2021.