Walk for Wellness House Volunteer Information
There are many ways to volunteer at the Walk for Wellness House on Sunday, May 7. Here are a few of the areas you can help:
- T-shirt Tent: Distributing t-shirts to walkers/runners
- Course Marshalls: Direct walkers/runners along the route
- Water stations: We have 3 water stops throughout the route
- Food Tent: Hand out food to walkers/runners
- Registration: Help people register that morning for the event
- Kids Zone: Face painters and crafty people needed
- Set-up/Tear-down: This is a great workout
Volunteer shifts will vary based on assignment. Event registration opens at 7:00 a.m. and clean-up is generally finished by 11:00 a.m.
Teens are welcome! Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
A sign-up form will be made available soon! If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up here.