Walk for Wellness House
Sunday, May 7, 2017
The walk/run begins and ends at Wellness House (131 N. County Line Rd, Hinsdale IL 60521)
Event Day Schedule
- 7:00 – 8:00 am Registration. If you have picked up your t-shirt and/or runner’s bib and have no additional donations to turn in, you do not need to register or check-in on event day.
- 8:30 am Walk/Run Begins. 5K Runners will line up first, followed by 3K walkers.
- 10-11:00 a.m. Event Wrap Up
There is a 5K run option and a 3K walk option. Our 5K runners will start first followed by 3K walkers. The 5K run is not chipped/timed.
- Registration is $25 per person for the 3K walk or 5K run. The price goes up to $30 April 1 when early-bird pricing expires.
- If you wish to register additional people as part of your transaction, you can do so on the last step of the registration process.
- Everyone who registers will receive their own fundraising page and username/password.
- Please select the 5K run, 3K walk, or virtual walker option.
- Virtual walkers are those who wish to register and raise funds for Wellness House, but can't physically attend the event on May 7.
All participants will receive a t-shirt and are welcome to participate in activities that morning. A small breakfast is also provided.
The walk/run is in the neighborhood surrounding Wellness House. There will be volunteers and signs to guide you throughout the course. Traffic will be stopped by Hinsdale police to accommodate walkers/runners crossing major roads. View the course map here.
Give yourself some extra time as parking is limited close to Wellness House. Roads on the route may be barricaded. Access will be easiest on Walnut Road, west of County Line Road. We have been given permission to park in the AMITA Adventist Hinsdale Hospital garage which is located on Walnut just west of County Line Road. There is also some parking available in the lot of the Hinsdale Seventh-day Adventist Church on the corner of Oak and Walnut.
Your packet includes an official walk t-shirt, a runner’s bib for runners, a route map and event day schedule. These items can be picked up as follows:
- Thursday, May 4 at Wellness House 12:00-4:00p.m.
- Friday, May 5 at Wellness House from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, May 6 at Wellness House from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Event Day (May 7) from 7:00 am – 8:30 am
Have more questions? Please visit our FAQ