2021 Walk for Wellness House
To protect the health and safety of our community while still giving people the opportunity to gather in person, the Walk for Wellness House will take place at various times and locations throughout the day on May 2, 2021.
Walk registrants will commit to walking 1 mile (or a 10 Step Walk) during 1 hour pre-reserved time slots at the following locations:
Walk at Wellness House (131 N. County Line Road, Hinsdale)
Walk the Woods (Forest Preserves in Cook and DuPage Counties)
Walk Your Way (any location you choose)
Together, Let’s Walk 3,000 Miles!
STEP 1: GET READY! Click REGISTER above to join or form a team (or participate on your own) and start fundraising!
STEP 2: GET SET! Starting in April 2021, registrants and teams will be invited to reserve a TIME AND LOCATION where they choose to do a 1 Mile or 10 Step Walk on May 2, 2021.
STEP 3: GO! Complete your 1 mile or 10 Step Walk at your pre-reserved location and time slot on May 2, 2021! Volunteers will be there to cheer you on and take pictures.
- Registration is $30 per person.
- If you wish to register additional people as part of your transaction, you can do so on the last step of the registration process.
- Everyone who registers will have their own fundraising page and username/password.
- All registrants will receive a long sleeve, dri-fit race shirt.
- NEW! Registrants who raise $100 or more in donations on their personal fundraising pages will receive a Wellness House baseball cap! Registrants who raise $300 or more in donations will receive a Wellness House hoodie sweatshirt.
T-shirt distribution will occur via curbside pick-up from Wellness House in Hinsdale during the last week in April 2021.